[ale] Rebuild CentOS 7.X

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Dec 3 00:08:54 EST 2015

Correct.

CMOV can be compiled in glibc. This makes it incompatible for i586 even though the kernel supports it. Run a program that uses it and you'll get 'Illegal Instruction" I've been down this road a few times with the different pieces of hardware we've used. The system I'm phasing out that does not support CMOV is a RISC that loves to pretend he is x86. RDC R3308.