[ale] Ot: chromebook

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Sun Aug 23 13:33:57 EDT 2015

Definitely with you on that!  I have a "There's Poison In The Water" sticker on my car, BTW :D
Drinking fluoridated water to prevent tooth issues makes about as much sense as drinking sunscreen to prevent a sunburn.  Also, the cases of dental fluorosis are getting too numerous.

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer