[ale] Desktop 32GB of RAM

Preston preston.lists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 18:20:25 EDT 2015

I do photo-realistic 3D rendering and 3D CAD with an 8 core Xeon system
using 16GB of RAM. I never have seen it use more than 8GB during a 6K
render. I've good video cards, but this software doesn't rely on GPUs.

Now if I was running loads of VMs and such I'd of course need more.

Preston

--
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
-Dr. Seuss