[ale] folder properties

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 11:29:48 EDT 2015

I have also spoofed my replies... I love to use paul at ponderosa.ranch :)

> Also, I don't use "local folders" at all - only IMAP here, so if I do
> choose to pull email from some external provider, it gets placed into
> the imap folder structure on the household mail server ... not on one
> local PC.  It is nice to have the same view of all emails regardless of
> client device used.
I use IMAP, but I want the messages to reside on my computer hard drive,
so I have more control & can back them up, and move them...
I have about 400 filters I use, sending most messages to specific
folders, the rest that are in the inbox are usually cruft that gets
deleted..

--
Paul Cartwright