[ale] folder properties

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Mon Aug 17 10:30:58 EDT 2015

On 08/17/2015 08:54 AM, Alex Carver wrote:
> On 2015-08-17 05:16, Paul Cartwright wrote:
>> On 08/17/2015 07:39 AM, Jim Kinney wrote:
>>> I know evolution can use multiple accounts and I can send from
>>> different addresses with each, a default send address plus choose any
>>> others known or manually fill. I expect thunderbird to have similar
>>> abilities.
>> I have multiple accounts in thunderbird, and I can send email from any
>> one of them. My issue is sending from ale folder needs to be sent via my
>> gmail account, or it gets stuck waiting for the moderator.. I've tried
>> evolution, kmail, pegasus, claws.. mutt, pine.. I always seem to end
>> back up with thunderbird. I even tried Eudora for a while & The Bat!.
>> Now The Bat sure was powerful!!!! wonder if it is still supported...
>>

> You need the Folder Account add-on.  That will let you assign an account
> or identity to a specific folder.

I don't have that addon.  Only thunderbird addons I have enabled are
EnigMail and  "lightning" to connect to foreign calendars - iCal, CalDAV
stuff.

Played with Zindus and Send Later, but those are disabled.

I do have multiple email accounts configued - include a few different
gmails accounds (which I don't use for email ...).