[ale] folder properties

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 08:13:59 EDT 2015

On 08/17/2015 08:03 AM, DJ-Pfulio wrote:
>> > I know evolution can use multiple accounts and I can send from different
>> > addresses with each, a default send address plus choose any others known or
>> > manually fill. I expect thunderbird to have similar abilities.
> Yes. It does.  By default it will use the account that the folder is
> connected with, but it is possible to select from the different accounts
> in the composition window - just clock on the "From" line.
I change the From: line all the time, that's what I'm talking about.
When I send email to ale.org it MUST be from my gmail account, or it
bounces.. as it should. the ale folder is in local folders, not
associated with a particular account.. I have ALL folders under local
folders, maybe I'm doing it wrong:)

--
Paul Cartwright