[ale] new computer

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 08:03:22 EDT 2015

Yay!

New hardware is fun and frustrating.  Migrating from old lap/desktop to
new, especially with an OS up grade, always eats at least a day plus tweak
time over the next month.

BTW: Dell XPS13 is Dell's version of the Macbook Air. Very nice. Great
battery life pushing 5 hours often. Fedora 22 is very happy on it.