[ale] Beginning Python...

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Mon Aug 10 16:17:34 EDT 2015

Ansible is easier to use than bash - by far.  I don't even bother to
have a 'server' for just this.  It runs from my normal workstation. For
less than 200 boxes, I can't see why that wouldn't be fine.

The hardest part is setting up the ssh keys and if that isn't already
automated (or centralized) ...