[ale] CD -> MP3

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Aug 4 18:40:59 EDT 2015

I'm ripping from CD to wav. I've written a perl script to wrap up lame for mp3 and flac for flac. MP3C manages the process. It pulls from the CD then executes my program to encode. I create mp3, FLAC, and info file. I finally tag the flac with the info file. I'll now have to see how big the data gets. :)

I'm using -5 compression on the flac.