[ale] MSFT and Cyanogen Strategic Partners?

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Fri Apr 17 16:30:06 EDT 2015

I've been using SlimRoms on all my devices for awhile.
They are, fast, provide good battery life and are very configurable.
They are in constant development with a large team and huge number of devices supported.
For the One+, RobbieL811 is the device maintainer, and he has been doing a great job. (He also maintains the Nexus 7 version...)
I've been using his custom LP builds prior to the official slimlp release of 5.1, and it is fully functional and stable as heck.
Since I don't do a lot of social networking (i.e. - none) and watch very few videos, I often have 60-70% battery left at the end of the day.
On a reall y heavy day, maybe into to the low 40's.
Link to thread is

http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-one/orig-development/rom-slimlp-bacon-t2994643

-jt

On Fri, 2015-04-17 at 12:46 -0400, James Taylor wrote:
> There apparently is definite difference between Cyanogen OS, the commercial product and CM.
> My understanding is that CM is not affected, and won't get the garbage.
>
> That said, I'm not running CM on my OnePlus One.
> I installed SlimLP on it the day I received it,

Do you like it? I'm looking at swapping out my one+ OS and that looks
quite promising. Anything I should be wary of during the install?

--
James P. Kinney III

own tail. It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain