[ale] Recommendations for Two factor authenticaton on Linux (RHEL)?

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Mon Apr 13 16:13:32 EDT 2015

On 04/13/2015 02:54 PM, Scott M. Jones wrote:
> I've heard legal opinions that this sort of boilerplate is just a

Much of a legal department's work is trying to scare people (influence?) into
doing what they want without any enforcement possible. Employees, clients,
reporters, governments, wikileaks, whoever they can influence.

IMHO, INAL.

I ignore that stuff. The poor IT guy forced to make the settings doesn't have
any control over it anyway.  Sadly, people confuse the banner displayed when
logging onto a system with these email spewings. Not at all the same, IMHO - or
legally.