[ale] Anyone want to crtique a shell script?

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 19:27:44 EDT 2015

Hehe...

I've so long shared stuff that I forget people ask for those things. The
parent project is still figuring a license. Something that combines "Use
at your own risk, don't blame us", "Modify if you want but it stays
free", and "Please contribute if you can but don't sweat it if you can't".

The parent project targets DoD stuff and a lot of folks can't say what
they are doing or what needs they have.

Leam