[ale] OT - Amazon Software License - comments?

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Mon Apr 6 20:23:53 EDT 2015

On Mon, 2015-04-06 at 20:17 -0400, Michael B. Trausch wrote:

> Well, that's pretty much it.  Not a license I'd use unless forced to
> do so for some reason, and only after ensuring that the client fully
> understood its terms.

... and just to make the implication explicit: I would not any software
under use this license for anything I design. There isn't a system out
there worth taking under that type of license; it can be replaced with a
GPL/BSD/MIT/Apache/WTFPL component or a new component can be designed
(correctly) and written from scratch.

    — Mike