[ale] Something faster than X-Windows but more secure than VNC server?

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Tue Sep 30 16:20:58 EDT 2014

I thought x2go was just for Linux servers and clients?   I need a Windows 7 client to reach my RHEL 6.x server.   Is there one that will talk to x2go?

Some rpms are safe enough to install from 3rd parties but I don't make a habit of it.   On the few occasions I do it I download the rpm rather than adding the repository to yum.    That way I can control dependencies.   Usually I prefer to download the source and compile/build it rather than getting prebuilt rpms even from mostly trusted locations.