[ale] bash critical vulnerability - update NOW!

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Fri Sep 26 11:00:29 EDT 2014

I had patched yesterday morning Ubuntu systems - just started a "check patch"
and there is a new bash today for both Ubuntu 12.04 and 14.04 systems.

Looks like we all need to patch again.  Please wait about 10 minutes - you know
- until I'm finished. ;)

BTW - grub2 is also being updated today. nice.