[ale] Atlanta Red Hat User Group meeting

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 16:12:59 EDT 2014

Didn't know there was a RedHat users group in Atlanta. Of course, I don't
get out much so...

Right now I want to see some bug fixes in rhel7 (centos7) as the desktop
crashes often :-(

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 3:24 PM, Scott McBrien <smcbrien at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ale'ers,
>
> For the past few months we've been running  a Red Hat User Group at the
> Red Hat office in Buckhead.  I recently scheduled our next meeting to be
> October 21, and it'll cover some performance tuning things on RHEL7, though
> the topics are also applicable to RHEL6.  You can find details about the
> event at our meetup:
>
> http://www.meetup.com/Atlanta-Red-Hat-User-Group/
>
> We request that participants are technical and Red Hat customers.
>
> -Scott

James P. Kinney III

Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you gain
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain

*http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
<http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/>*