[ale] Systemd for October?

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Wed Sep 24 15:53:24 EDT 2014

On 09/07/2014 07:40 PM, Leam Hall wrote:

>>> Are you volunteering?  Great!
>> and I noticed after I looked that up, that it was a Winders .EXE download...
>>

> I was more thinking a recording on someone's laptop, with some slides. Heck, a
> slide deck and audio would be pretty awesome.

So - do you have a good solution for recording audio for a walking, talking,
speaker?  I've seen some microphones with long cords that might work, but $50
beyond what I already donate for something that probably won't work seems like a
waste.

I do have a hidef webcam and it will record nicely, just the audio is a problem.

Does anyone have suggestions for audio recording solutions that will limit
background noise and won't run down a smartphone battery (assuming a smartphone
solution is optional).