[ale] multipath.con for Netapp with RHEL5.7

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Tue Sep 23 13:05:16 EDT 2014

I don't see "prio ontap" in the multipath doc for the version I'm running on RHEL5.9.

It appears "failback" should be 0 rather than immediate based on that same document (i.e. 0 means immediate, values greater than 0 have deferred failback.

You can see the documentation for your version (which ought to be similar if not the same as the one I have) in this file:
/usr/share/doc/device-mapper-multipath*/multipath.conf.annotated