[ale] [ANNC] - ALE-NW InstallFest 2014!

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Fri Sep 19 06:34:35 EDT 2014

On 09/19/2014 06:01 AM, Jim Lynch wrote:
> On 09/04/2014 12:45 PM, JD wrote:
>> In just over 2 weeks, it is time for the 4th Annual ALE-NW InstallFest at SPSU!
>> We've scheduled it for Saturday, 9/20, this year.
> Assuming I can find the place, where is parking?  I'll try to be there at
> opening.  This is my third attempt to communicate with you.

Appreciate all the help!

Sorry that the direction links have been less than in-your-face.
http://ale.org/?p=552 has the announcement - with a link for directions to the
event - parking, building, room.

It is the same place (rm/bldg) as all the ALE-NW meetings.

Also - http://ale.org/ - has a link on the left labeled: "Directions to ALE-NW
Meetings" - for future information. I keep that link maintained and accurate.

http://ale.org/?page_id=506 is the link with a google-maps route from I-75 to
the parking garage. There are detailed walking directions after parking too.

The google-maps route really will save time driving all around campus looking
for a safe place to park.

We have had a great turn out from students so far this year, so it looks like
we'll be busy all day Saturday!

Jim, Was there some issue emailing me?  I haven't seen any emails from you,
assuming it wasn't spammy or under a different name. ;)  I don't always respond
to emails from people I don't know, but I'd recognize you. Sometimes gmail and
yahoo get blocked by the blocklist service we use - when they are actively
spamming.  Some ISP email gateways seem to always be on that list too. BTW, I
have whitelisted your specific domain this morning.