[ale] totally OT: coffee

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 10:53:08 EDT 2014

Yeh, the story of the Grocery Wars of the late 19th and early  20th century
was pretty fun. Also recommended: History of the World in 6 glasses (
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/history-of-the-world-in-6-glasses-tom-standage/1007653113?ean=9780802715524
).  Beer, wine, whiskey, coffee, tea, coke.

-- CHS