[ale] [Mildly OT] Personal bliss or world conquest?

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Wed Sep 17 19:35:08 EDT 2014

On 09/17/2014 01:53 PM, JD wrote:
> I'm easily amused, it seems.
>
> Booting a liveCD and using gparted to wipe Windows is excellent.
> OS-X even more so.
>
> Automated flushing is a dream, yet to be solved.  Though I understand Emory has
> tested that via PXE. ;)
>
> Don't forget to feed my bliss THIS Saturday at the ALE-NW InstallFest! ;)
>
>    Date: Saturday 9/20
>    Starts: 10am  (volunteers 15-30 early please)
>    Ends: 5pm
>    Location: SPSU Atrium bldg - room J-266
>    Directions: http://ale.org/?page_id=506
>    Parking: Free parking

You never answered my question to you direct, or I didn't see it. Where
is the free parking, for that matter where is SPSU?

What exactly do you mean by a "USB Flash drive that can boot YOUR PC "?

Is that one that already has a Windows boot on it or just an empty drive
we will use to create a Linux boot/install?

Also do I need to bring anything? I'll try to be there at opening.

Jim.