[ale] totally OT: coffee

Jim Kinney jkinney at jimkinney.us
Tue Sep 16 15:18:28 EDT 2014

I've cut back on my coffee intake (measured in pots per day in grad school and quality was optional) but have had a cup or three from Dunkin Doughnuts. It's a nice middle of the spectrum Joe, not bold or weak.
The burnt swill at Starbucks is everywhere. It's for people who drink candy.
QuickTrip has pretty decent joe for a convenience store. The Columbian is rather good. They are almost as everywhere and as Starbucks and half the cost gets twice as much of four times better coffee.

On September 16, 2014 2:32:48 PM EDT, Boris Borisov <bugyatl at gmail.com> wrote:
>Laterally I've been travelling around metro Atlanta a lot because of my
>job
>and at some point of the day good cup off coffee is needed.
>
>Your recommendations or favorites.
>

>--
>Sent from Gmail Mobile

Jim Kinney