[ale] FW: Attachmate Group announces agreement to merge with Micro Focus

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Mon Sep 15 13:47:53 EDT 2014

FYI

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer
The University of Alabama
________________________________
From: Nils Brauckmann, President and General Manager, SUSE [e-info at nsuse.com]
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2014 11:20 AM
To: Beddingfield, Allen
Subject: Attachmate Group announces agreement to merge with Micro Focus

 If you are having trouble reading this email, read the online version<http://app.theattachmategroup.com/e/es?s=1163&e=367720&elq=e7e5135186a1406aa7f1fd62e0677e9f>.

[SUSE]  800.529.3400        Request A Call<http://app.theattachmategroup.com/e/er?em=allen@ua.edu&s=1163&lid=5265&elq=e7e5135186a1406aa7f1fd62e0677e9f>

Dear SUSE Customer,

We wanted to take this opportunity to inform you that on September 15, 2014, our parent entity, the Attachmate Group entered into a definitive agreement to merge with Micro Focus. This transaction is expected to close November 3, 2014. The press release for this announcement can be found here<http://app.theattachmategroup.com/e/er?em=allen@ua.edu&s=1163&lid=11742&elq=e7e5135186a1406aa7f1fd62e0677e9f> for your reference.

Here’s what this announcement means to you:

  *   Business as Usual: We value your trust and your business. There are no changes planned to your SUSE sales, technical support or professional services teams. All SUSE contact details remain the same, and no action is required on your part as a result of this announcement. Simply continue to do business with SUSE as usual.

  *   We adapt. You succeed. You rely on SUSE for innovative, high quality Linux and Open Source solutions that help you succeed. We remain passionately committed to your success and the solutions, technical expertise and customer support that you have come to know and expect from us.

  *   Continued Innovation: The combination of the Attachmate Group and Micro Focus creates a larger, global enterprise software entity, operating at a greater global scale. This provides an even stronger foundation for your continued business with SUSE and for our continued innovation and growth.

We understand that you may also be a Micro Focus customer. If so, please continue to transact your business with Micro Focus as normal.

If you have questions or feedback, please contact your SUSE account team or SUSE partner.

And don’t forget to join us at SUSECon 2014<http://app.theattachmategroup.com/e/er?em=allen@ua.edu&s=1163&lid=5998&elq=e7e5135186a1406aa7f1fd62e0677e9f> (November 17—21, 2014) in Orlando, Florida where you will hear from SUSE executives, industry leaders and technical experts about how the latest Linux and Open Source technology innovations can help you create an “always open” enterprise.

Sincerely,

Nils Brauckmann
President and General Manager
SUSE

[SUSECon 2014 Logo] <http://app.theattachmategroup.com/e/er?em=allen@ua.edu&s=1163&lid=5999&elq=e7e5135186a1406aa7f1fd62e0677e9f>

Always Open.
Join us in Orlando, Florida, Nov 17-21
Register now  ›<http://www.susecon.com?em=allen@ua.edu&elq=e7e5135186a1406aa7f1fd62e0677e9f&elqCampaignId=1624>

<http://app.theattachmategroup.com/e/er?em=allen@ua.edu&s=1163&lid=5999&elq=e7e5135186a1406aa7f1fd62e0677e9f>
[SUSE]<http://www.suse.com?em=allen@ua.edu&elq=e7e5135186a1406aa7f1fd62e0677e9f&elqCampaignId=1624>

Copyright © 2014 SUSE, All rights reserved. All third party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

This email is sent only to registered subscribers. Please click this link to unsubscribe or manage your email preferences.<http://www.suse.com/company/subscribe/?em=allen@ua.edu&id=CNVLL000000133353&em=allen@ua.edu&request_unsubscribe=SUSEBUGlobalUnsubscribe&elq=e7e5135186a1406aa7f1fd62e0677e9f&elqCampaignId=1624>

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH | Maxfeldstr. 5 | 90409 Nürnberg | Germany