[ale] Wireless multiple connections

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Sep 12 16:45:18 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

I'll simplify it.

I want my Beagle Bone Black that is using an RTL8192/8188CUS USB dongle in AP mode to use the
same dongle to connect to my home network.

Typically nano routers call this WISP mode. The managed side of the dongle runs DHCP to the clients. The client side to
the home network will run ip masquerading.

I'm not sure I can do that with the 8192. Hopefully someone else has.