[ale] [OT] Small, inexpensive cases or using threaded rods?

Ben Coleman oloryn at benshome.net
Wed Sep 10 12:59:58 EDT 2014

On 9/9/2014 17:28, Jeff Layton wrote:
> The other alternative is going the "threaded rod" route. I've
> seen lots of people do this but I've never done. This would
> allow me to dump the case. Maybe something like this:
>
> http://www.calvin.edu/~adams/research/microwulf/

I look at that and think "RFI out the wazoo".  The FAQ says that they
aren't making it a commercial product, which is just as well, as it
would never pass FCC Class B certification (or Class A, for that matter)

Ben
--
Ben Coleman oloryn at benshome.net | For the wise man, doing right trumps
http://oloryn.benshome.net/     | looking right.  For the fool, looking