[ale] systemd or not- *BSD

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Tue Sep 9 11:37:05 EDT 2014

I saw that article about a "split" yesterday on Slashdot, and it left me scratching my head....
SUSE has already done this with SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) and SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop (SLED).  Ubuntu has also done this with their separate server release (or at least there used to be one available - I assume there still is).  Red Hat used to do this, but they haven't had a purely desktop release in some years...
Allen B.
--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer