[ale] power

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 06:37:25 EDT 2014

On 09/08/2014 05:52 PM, JD wrote:
> All utilities are underground for the neighborhood and I'm near the entrance, to
> only 2 idiots might dig the 4 ft down to hit the fibre that terminates at the
> box in my yard.
we live at the end of a 1/4 mile-long cul-de-sac. the electric lines are
in the poles, and next to the poles are 100' tall trees, the entire
length. in 8 years, the power has gone out here 3 times, once for 3
days. funny, from the last pole our power line is buried 300 feet to the
house..

--
Paul Cartwright