[ale] systemd or not

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Fri Sep 5 09:53:23 EDT 2014

Meh, I just want it to make an attempt at starting/stopping and then get out of the way.  I'll take simplicity over functionality.  Honestly, the BSD-style approach is fine by me.

I'm glad that SUSE put in wrappers to make chkconfig and insserv commands do the systemd equivalent, because it is going to take a while to break those old habits..

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer