[ale] OT(ish) Sold or stolen?

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Wed Sep 3 20:45:49 EDT 2014

I think JD's point was if you own a domain, spam at yourdomain.com *can be* a
valid address. That said, I used (still do occasionally) 321nospam at myISP.net
on Usenet and it gets tons of spam. Outsourced to Gmail with its aggressive
filters and forwards to another address so I see almost none of it. Do
recall seeing CCs to invalid variations of it with the word spam removed.

William