[ale] OT(ish) Sold or stolen?

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Tue Sep 2 21:42:29 EDT 2014

I did change the alias at AT&T to a newly generated one.  I have several
dozen other aliases on the server and none of them are being hit with
attempts.  All the activity is confined to that single alias I had given
to AT&T.  I'm certain nothing has happened to my server, already triple
checked all the logs just in case and there is nothing out of the
ordinary beyond the increased attempts to use that particular email alias.