[ale] Epel repo for CentOS

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 10:31:10 EDT 2014

Jeff,
When I installed CentOS the repo list included base, extras, and
updates. I have added rpmforge and epel. The originally installed repos
did not provide a number of desktop functions and applications,
especially for a KDE desktop, which I prefer.

What other repos are available from CentOS that provide non-RHEL stuff
-- especially apps that permit the playback of common video codecs that
appear throughout the web?

Sean