[ale] Epel repo for CentOS

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 08:59:40 EDT 2014

I also thought sourceforge was dead but it appears to be still alive and
kicking.   But I erred when I wrote that I had found what I needed on
sourceforge. It actually was on the fedora site.

I found the EPEL repo by starting at the wiki site for CentOS.
That led me to the fedora project page for EPEL; then to the link for
x86_64, and then to the EPEL-release-7.1 dated 28Aug14

Sean