[ale] un-needed stuff & recycle help

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 11:18:19 EDT 2014

Okay, I'm mostly finished and that means I have a basket full of misc.
parts that I no longer need.

* PCI board for USB-3?  Won't work without up-to-date drivers.

* eight 1-gig sticks of DDR-2 (?) memory (one of which doesn't work but
I'm not sure which one!)

*two old-style power supplies: one 500 watts, one 400 watt. Plugs are up
to date for SATA drives and mobos, but these power supplies mount at the
top of the case and the fan blows out the back.

* DVD/CD burner (SATA) -- won't do Blue-Ray, don't know about
double-layer DVD.)

* Nearly full carts. for HP 2605dn color laser.

Need to recycle dead electronics, including laser printer and computer
case w/mobo.  Since the fire in Decatur, I don't know where to take this
stuff. Suggestions would be appreciated as SWMBO has made it clear that
the dead stuff must go.

Sean