[ale] Wireless and multiple networks

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Oct 29 18:02:16 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

Bingo. I have a few Linksys and Cisco routers. Some run DD-WRT, others Tomoto. There is always
some issue or some feature lacking due to hardware, lack of resources, etc.

In a way I've created a device that has profiles and stores them. Not requiring reconfiguration to switch profile. I can switch profile just
by hitting a button on my BBB. No need to open a web browser to it.