[ale] {Disarmed} Re: ip over serial

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Sun Oct 26 22:05:43 EDT 2014

On 10/23/2014 09:13 PM, Michael Trausch wrote:
> Can post setup info tomorrow if desired. I used to use it both over serial and over UDP for tunnels before I started using better methods for VPN.
Life hates me.

I said that, thinking it'd be all fine and dandy, and then I get served,
ALL my transportation breaks down completely, tension is through the
roof, everything's empty and the whole last few days has just been $#@)&%.

I should actually have time to do email tomorrow... I will try to
actually write up what I was planning on writing up tomorrow sometime.