[ale] Living without a data plan how feasible is it

Jim Kinney jkinney at jimkinney.us
Wed Oct 22 17:04:19 EDT 2014

My Verizon contract expires in Feb. They are gonna get dropped instantly. Heard multiple people saying good things about Ting. Gonna look if the OnePlus will run on their network. 99% of my time is in WiFi zone so data use is low. Can make the teen work off his texting bill :-)

Jim Kinney
Linux Systems Analyst
Physicist/Brewer
http://jimkinney.us