[ale] sponsoring registrar

Todor Fassl fassl.tod at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 17:24:04 EDT 2014

I don't have access to the credit card and somebody else is working on
getting the billing straightened out. But I am correct in thinking that
we have to talk to the place listed as the sponsoring registrar to
regain control over the domain, right?  I filled out a tech support
ticket at the sponsoring registrar, enom.com, and they emailed me back
saying they'd never heard of our domain. I get the feeling though, that
they are blowing us off because they keep making it sound harder and
harder for us to get control of the domain.