[ale] Living without a data plan how feasible is it

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Thu Oct 16 22:32:33 EDT 2014

Switch over to T-Mobile.  I get data/voice/text for somewhere in the $80 range, and that is WITH a phone financed in across two years worth of phone  bills.  They are always running promotions to pay off your contracts with another provider (they don't do contracts -you just have to pay off any remaining balance on your device if you leave before it is paid off).
Allen B.
--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer