[ale] starting apcupsd on boot

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 09:34:21 EDT 2014

That should be systemctl start dovecot.

systemctl | egrep "dovecot|apcupsd" will show enabled/disabled status of
both. systemctl enable foo will allow foo to start on boot.

On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 8:53 AM, Derek Atkins <derek at ihtfp.com> wrote:

>  So the systemctl didn't error out? that's good. Now try systemctl status
> dovecot? Reboot for the enable to take effect..  Or service dovecot start.
>
> -derek
>
> Sent on my mobile. Please forgive any typos.

James P. Kinney III

Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you gain
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain

*http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
<http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/>*