[ale] Something faster than X-Windows but more secure than VNC server?

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Wed Oct 1 16:23:30 EDT 2014

I could have tried it all assuming my other 54 priorities didn't suddenly intervene this morning...

Since I'm not adding the EPEL repository but rather downloading the items I need one at a time it takes a bit longer.   X2go has several dependencies.   I'm just now getting back to it this afternoon.