[ale] Something faster than X-Windows but more secure than VNC server?

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Wed Oct 1 10:38:03 EDT 2014

On Wed, 2014-10-01 at 13:51 +0000, Lightner, Jeff wrote:
> Yep and an hour before you posted I'd noted I'd found there IS a Window client and that I was investigating x2go.

Depending on the server distro and rev you are using, you might want to
carefully review the FAQ around Wayland, Unity, Mir, and GNOME3 as well
as this page:

http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:de-compat

FAQ:

http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:faq

You may have to adjust the desktops you'll be supporting to get x2go to
work...