[ale] Pad or Netbook w/Touch Recommendation.

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 10:24:41 EST 2014

If size does not matters!

Yesterday I saw in local Target 11.6 inch netbook new for $168 i think ...
no touch screen

A few week ago but I cannot recall store Asus or Acer  ... with touch
screen for $239. same size screen.

Hardware is getting cheep ...

My experience with windows8 is only to boot live Cd Linux. Never install
one on hard drive . But you simply switch option from BIOS ... ooops is not
BIOS anymore is it :)