[ale] Free blade server

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Thu Nov 27 09:48:56 EST 2014

No idea where DeKalbs is, but many counties have drop off places for
computers. Even out in the boonies Picken has one.

For those with lots of stuff and a bit of time to strip the more valuable
componets check out boardsort.com. Very old CPUs 386, 486 are worth almost a
hundred bucks a pound! They buy all kinds of stuff but most does not pay
enough to cover shipping to Ohio.

William