[ale] total server wierdness

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Sun Nov 16 09:46:42 EST 2014

I suppose NetworkManager has some use and some day I hope to discover it.
Until then, purging that package is the 2nd thing I do (after purging nano).

Manual control of wifi with wicd-curses is easier than trying to troubleshoot
NM, IMHO. For wired connections - edit the interfaces file and be done.