[ale] ALE Central meeting November 20 @7:30pm

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at UnderGrid.net
Thu Nov 13 14:24:51 EST 2014

I've got a YubiKey VIP that they don't offer anymore I don't think. I
didn't get the Neo because I didn't have a phone with NFC but thinking
about it to use with Lastpass. I'm also curious about the newer U2F
support that Yubikey has added.