[ale] Rasberry Pi Backup Rebuild

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Thu Nov 13 08:30:34 EST 2014

It's not very difficult.  I just cloned the partition on the SD card
containing the OS and changed one line in the boot script to point to
/dev/sda1 which is the first partition of the USB drive.

Here's a link to a guide.  At first pass, it seems complete.  I use an
SD card reader on my main desktop rather than the Pi as this author did,
but I suspect either way would work.

Jim.