[ale] Your Go-To CLI Tools?

George Allen glallen01 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 11:32:08 EST 2014

Lots of the above tools, plus zsh with oh-my-zsh plugins. Also discovered
ranger recently as a curses file manager, which is slowly replacing my
occasional mc use.

Pssh or parallel ssh has become a great friend for network gear also. I've
done some scripts in python, expect and played with ansible, but pssh is
the quick and dirty way to run show commands on 300 switches in parallel
for instance.