[ale] OT (?) - Google Fiber in metro ATL (redux)

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 18:33:15 EST 2014

I would be shocked if AT&T actually delivered on their press release.
They've pulled shit like that before when Comcast announced a major upgrade
so att announces _their_ upgrade which is never actually completed. They
got a rate increase to support fiber to the home in the late 90's when
Comcast pushed out Docsis 1 and only installed conduits around Tucker.
Never pulled fiber but kept the rate increase.
Comcast may totally suck donkey balls in customer service but AT&T are flat
out liers.