[ale] Your Go-To CLI Tools?

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Thu Nov 6 12:34:32 EST 2014

I know that aptitude will try much harder for a solution to package dependency
issues and provide options.  This is good for any mariadb user and I suppose for
people who've been screwed over by the different JREs.

If apt-get were so good, then how do all those people get into "APT-Hell?" Self
inflicted by installing .deb files directly?

BTW - I'm loving the discussions. Sharing different opinions lets others make
more informed choices.