[ale] semiOT: home automation

H P Ladds householdwords at gmail.com
Wed May 21 08:56:59 EDT 2014

http://www.linuxmce.org/ (aka -- Welcome To The Quagmire.)(Might be useful
for code and drivers and such.)

Lots of small project howtos out there. Build with the equipment you
understand, or challenge yourself with entirely new stuff. I suppose the
downside of learning curve failure should be an consideration: starving
goldfish, huge water bill, or fire?

http://makezine.com/projects/make-18/garduino-geek-gardening/
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz6ELo6H8KYUemd1ODl3ZHlxZmc/edit?usp=sharing